There is a myriad of fruit and vegetables found throughout nature and are beneficial to us, including apples, oranges, papayas, berries, and lemons, to name just a few. As cliché as it may be, the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” is very accurate since the fruit has a variety of vital vitamins and nutrients that help us fight off diseases. However, this isn’t all. It turns out that the consumption of an apple per day is also a great way to keep dull skin from appearing! That is because we have discovered every way of how apple improves skin, and we cannot wait to share this information with you!
If you’re one of the people who keep apples in your lunchbox, most likely, you already have beautiful skin! If you don’t like apples so much, look into the delicious ways to include apples into your diet in the final section of the article.
- Benefits of Apple to skin
- Skin that shines
- Helps prevent premature ageing
- It treats acne and blemishes.
- Hydrates skin
- Provides UV protection against UV
- Reduces puffy and dark circles. Eyes. Reduces puffy and dark circles.
- Recipes for including apples as part of your food
- FAQs Apple Benefits for Skin
Apple benefits for skin
- Brightens skin
- Reduces the signs of ageing
- Treats dark spots and acne.
- Hydrates skin
- Provides UV protection from UV
- Reduces dark circles
In addition to vitamins B complex, A complex, and C, apples help your skin remove pathogens as well as excess oil. Regular consumption of apples can help brighten your skin and correct skin tone irregularities. The antioxidants in this fruit boost the renewal of skin cells and keep radiant and healthy skin.
How to utilize:
In addition to including it in its diet plan, you could also create an apple-based face mask by greasing green apples and applying it to your face. That will help maintain the natural pH balance of your skin and help keep skin problems at low levels.
Prevents premature ageing
Sun exposure, pollution and other environmental stressors can cause free radicals to damage the skin. Free radicals degrade collagen and the elastin fibres within the skin, causing wrinkles and fine lines to become more noticeable and appear earlier. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can aid in addressing the issue caused by premature ageing. Apples are rich in vitamin C, and when consumed regularly, will help to reduce the early signs of ageing that appear on the skin.
How to utilize:
For the best benefits of apple juice for the skin, take the juice from an apple, and apply it all over the neck and face region using the cotton ball. Let it dry, then wash with water. Repeating this every other week to get the best results.
Treatment of acne and blemishes
Did you know that regular consumption of apples with greens can reduce the likelihood of pimples and acne? If you suffer from active acne or dark spots, such as blemishes, you can cure using apples. If acne creams containing chemicals don’t work the problem, this rich in nutrients could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
How to utilize:
Mash a slice of apple to mix in 1 teaspoon of milk. Apply the mixture to the areas of concern to relieve blemishes, acne and dark spots.
4. Hydrates skin
Hydration is key to soft, smooth and radiant skin. While drinking your daily recommended water intake is vital, it won’t provide enough water to your whole body. It is crucial to incorporate foods and vegetables that nourish your skin. The high content of water in apples makes it an ideal option to maintain hydration levels.
What to do:
- Cut one apple into thin slices.
- Apply the pieces over your face to reap all the benefits of apples for your skin.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes before splashing some water to achieve smooth and moisturized skin.
5. Provides UV protection against UV
If we state,” one of the advantages of apple skincare is the fact that it provides UV protection, that does not mean you have to ignore sunscreen. Specific vitamins found in apples protect against the sun’s harmful rays. Apples can also aid in treating sunburns and can soothe the skin and soothe skin irritation and burning sensation.
What to do:
- Grate one apple to extract the pulp.
- Add one teaspoon of glycerine and mix until you have an even paste.
- Apply the paste evenly to the neck and face, and let it sit for 15 minutes before washing by using hot water.
6. Reduces puffy eyes. Reduces puffy and dark circles.
Another advantage of apple skin is the capacity in helping reduce puffy eyes and dark circles. Lack of sleep, stress and other factors can trigger dark eyes, and apples can lighten the appearance of these dark circles and make the under-eye area appear brighter.
How to use:
Slice apples and put them on your eyes, and rest in 20 to 30 minutes. You can also boil a couple of slices of apple in water. When they’re soft, smash the pieces and then apply them to your eyes to lessen the eye’s pigmentation.
Apple recipes to incorporate into your diet
- Apple Breakfast shake
- In a blender, mix an apple, one tablespoon of oats, two teaspoons flax seeds, half a milk cup, 1-tsp cinnamon, and three cubes of ice.
- Blend till smooth, smooth and.
- Transfer the drink to your glass, and drink it chilled.
Tea from Apple:
- In a large pot, make sure to boil 1 litre of water. Add one de-seeded, washed as well as chopped apples.
- Allow it to boil for an additional 10-12 minutes before adding an uncooked cinnamon stick.
- After five minutes, Add a couple of spoons of tea leaves.
- Strain the water. Add sugar and drink fresh, or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Tips: You can use cloves in place of cinnamon or both.