Vilitra 20 mg is one of the dosages for the medication Vilitra. It is a generic version of Levitra that contains the PDE5 inhibitor drug Vardenafil to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
You can use this medication as needed to have healthy erections.
This is an oral treatment that provides temporary relief from erectile dysfunction.
Vilitra can also be purchased in other dosages, such as Vilitra 10, 40, and 60Mg. Different doses are determined based on your severity.
What does the Oral Tablet Vilitra 20 do to treat ED?
- Every tablet of Vilitra 20mg contains Vardenafil, an active ingredient that is a PDE5 inhibitor. Men suffering from erectile problems have their bodies block the production of Nitric Ox which is vital for healthy erections.
- The oral tablet containing the PDE5 inhibitor, which blocks the enzyme’s action, helps to produce nitric oxygen in the body.
- This dilates blood vessels lining the penis, which in turn increases blood flow upon stimulation. It also makes it possible to have healthy erections.
The Use Guidelines of Vilitra 20mg Tablet for Erectile Dysfunction in Men:
Your doctor will give you specific instructions for how to use Vilitra 20 mg if you have been prescribed it for your condition.
To ensure your health, you will need to continue to follow them.
When you purchase this medication, you can ask your pharmacist for grammar guidelines.
Vardenafil’s onset time is approximately 10-30 minutes so it is important to take this medication at least 30 min before you plan to have sexual activity.
The drug stays active for at least 5 hours once it is in your body. You will have successful erections if you can be sexually stimulated within the time limit.
Vilitra 20mg should be taken only once per day. To avoid overdose risk, it is recommended that you keep a gap of 24 hours between doses.
Side effects of Vilitra 20mg tablets
- Eye pain
- Stomach pain
- Blurry Vision
- Rapid heartbeat
- Muscular pain
- RARE: Loss of vision
- RARE: Loss of hearing ability
- Priapism (RARE).
These are just a few side effects of Vilitra, the PDE5 inhibitor drug. The list doesn’t include all possible side effects.
Although most people experience mild side effects, depending on your medical history or the response of your body to the drug, side effects may vary.
Ask your doctor for a complete list of side effect information.
- Although there have been few cases of people experiencing allergic reactions to this drug, it is possible to predict how your body will react.
- You should immediately seek medical attention if you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, such as rashes or sudden sneezing spells, reddening of your skin, swelling of your lips and tongue, or any other symptoms.
Warnings and precautions
- Only adult men with erectile dysfunction should be prescribed this medication.
- This drug will not stimulate or promote your sexuality. This medication is not effective without sexual stimulation.
- Vilitra 20 is strictly prohibited from using any other medication that contains Vardenafil, or any other PDE5 inhibitor drug like Sildenafil citrate or Tadalafil.
- Combining these medications can leave you at risk for serious side effects, overdose, and serious damage to your sexual health.
- Patients with eye, kidney, liver, and heart conditions should not use this medication unless their doctor has approved it.
- Most likely, your doctor will approve the use of this drug if you have it. If your doctor does not approve this medication, then they or they will monitor how your body reacts to this drug.
- You can take this medication again after 24 hours, but not daily.
- If you need daily treatment for erectile problems, your doctor may prescribe lower doses of vardenafil.