About Kheerganga Trek
Kheerganga Trek, at a height of roughly 2950 m, is one of Himachal Pradesh’s most popular trekking locations. Kheerganga, deep within the Parvati Valley, offers trekkers a profusion of one-of-a-kind encounters. Kheerganga is a breathtakingly beautiful natural sanctuary. The region is well-known for its hot springs and stunning valley views. “Kheerganga’s” trip is a story in and of itself. It’s full with magical stories, stunning scenery, action-packed expeditions, and tonnes of fun. This hike begins in Barshaini, a Himachal town four kilometres from Tosh. The journey is nirvana for people who appreciate the outdoors and adventure. The good news is that it is not a particularly tough journey, and beginners should have no trouble completing it.
After reading this guide, you will be well educated on things to do on your Kasol-Kheerganga trip. One of the best aspects of kheerganga is that there are three routes to the summit, not one or two. Each of the three ways is unique and lovely in its own right. Take the village path on your way out, then the forest road on your way back. The one in the hamlet is a little more straightforward, whereas the one in the forest is full of adventure and stunning beauty. Kasol Kheerganga trek packages can easily found online. Summer is best from April to June, while winter is best from October to November.
A few things Keep in mind before travel to Kheerganga Trek
- Travel to Kasol or Tosh the day before your hike because going on the hike straight after a turbulent ride would be tiresome. It is recommended that you stay the night before your stroll to truly experience it.
- Barshaini, the starting point, is about three hours’ drive from Kasol. Although it is close to Kasol, the bus connectivity is poor, so you should leave a little earlier than expected.
- Because Tosh is only 3 kilometres from Barshaini, staying there rather than in Kasol is ideal. This allows you to start your stroll sooner and give yourself more time.
Activities You Can Do While Traveling to Kasol-Kheerganga
Let’s begin with the breathtaking scenery:
If you prefer being in nature, this is the place for you. The waterfalls, beautiful green surroundings, and the Parvati River make it nothing short of a paradise.
It’s a photographer’s dream:
If you adore taking photos and documenting important situations, you should pack your bags right now. Because this place is so intriguing, you’ll find something stunningly lovely around every bend and turn. It’s a photographer’s paradise.
Bath in the hot springs Water:
Nature’s beauties will never disappoint you. One such masterpiece can be found at the summit of Kheerganga. Natural hot springs are filled with minerals that are thought to be extremely helpful to our health. It helps with anxiety, skin problems, and a variety of other concerns. What could be better after a long hike than a refreshing swim?
Look at the Milky Way:
You’ll be amazed the entire time you’re on the road. Have you ever seen photographs of the Milky Way and wondered when you would be able to view it? Take advantage of this opportunity because it is far more beautiful than the ones you’ve seen online. You may even try your hand at night photography.
Barbecue, bonfires, and camping
Did you find the title intriguing to read? Nonetheless, no matter how many times you do this trio, you will never get tired of it. If you’ve never tented on a hilltop, played music at bonfires, or cooked meals over a homemade BBQ, you’re missing out on something extremely special.
Things To Carry To Kheerganga Trek
When travelling on the Kheer Ganga walk, bring a down jacket or a woollen sweater for the night, a cotton t-shirt and waterproof pants for the day, and a poncho or raincoat to protect yourself from the frequent downpours. You should also bring plenty of sunscreen, a torch, socks, and a cap.
Things To Keep In Mind
If you want to have a fantastic journey to Kheer Ganga and avoid all the extra effort, keep the following points in mind:
- After Kasol, there are no ATMs. So, before you embark on your journey, make a monetary outlay. There is a chance that Kasol’s ATMs are out of cash. Ensure that you have a backup.
- Before you leave, make sure to check the weather in Kheer Ganga. The Kheer Ganga route is prone to landslides. Avoid going there during severe rains.
- The journey begins in Bharshaini, which is accessible by bus or private taxi. However, finding any early in the morning would be difficult.
Also Have a Look on- Triund Trek