Outlooks is a email client more specifically a software that when integrated with QuickBooks provides it the ability to send and receive emails. Once you add your email account to Outlook and link it with QuickBooks you can easily send forms, invoices, bills, statements, and other financial documents directly from the QuickBooks application. This saves a lot of time managing emails from other apps. However, as activating email functionality in QuickBooks requires additional configuration, sometimes the application becomes prone to errors if the email is not properly configured. If this is also the case with you and your QuickBooks email outlook is not responding, then this article is for you. In this article we have listed some of the common reasons for the occurrence of errors in QuickBooks Outlook integration and quick solutions to resolve them in the shortest time possible. Keep reading the complete article for detailed troubleshooting info.
If you don’t feel comfortable enough to troubleshoot the error on your own, then you can also dial 1.800.579.0391 to speak to our team of certified QuickBooks Desktop experts for troubleshooting help and guidance
Top Reasons due to which QuickBooks Outlook Stops Responding
Apart from incorrect configuration of the email in Outlook, here are some of the most common reasons due to which your QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding:
- QuickBooks Desktop installation errors.
- Windows user account not having the required admin rights to perform certain actions.
- Corruption in the MAPI32.dll file.
- Microsoft Outlook application is not running while you are trying to send the emails from QuickBooks.
Getting QuickBooks Error 12152
Quick Solutions to Rectify “QuickBooks Outlook is Not Responding” Issue
Solution 1: Start Outlook before Sending Emails from QuickBooks
Locate the Outlook icon on the Desktop and double-click it to start the application. If you can’t find the icon on the desktop, then click the Windows Start button and start the program using the icon in the all programs list.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks as Administrator
- Click the Windows Start button and select Log off.
- Now log in to the Windows using an account that has the administrative rights.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon on the Desktop and click Run as Administrator.
- Try to send the emails once again.
Solution 3: Repair Damaged MAPI32.dll File
- Press Windows + E to open Windows File Manager and navigate to the System32 folder in the C drive.
- Now search Fixmapi.exe file and double-click it.
- This will automatically repair the damage in the MAPI32.dll file.
- Now try to send the email once again using QuickBooks and check if the error is now resolved.
In case, if you are still now able to fix the issues and still the QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding, then you can dial our direct support number 1.800.579.0391 and ask our certified QuickBooks Desktop experts for advanced troubleshooting instructions.
Other Search Query Search By Peoples:-
Outlook 2016 not working in QuickBooks, Outlook Freezes when Sending Emails from QuickBooks, Outlook is not responding in QuickBooks, Outlook is not Responding QuickBooks 2019, Outlook QuickBooks Error, QuickBooks 2018 Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Email Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks Error Outlook is not Responding, QuickBooks mapi has stopped working, QuickBooks Outlook Freezes when Sending Email, QuickBooks Sending Email through Outlook is not Responding
This article written on Article Vibe