Instagram is the home of millions of people to share their lives through stories, videos and photos every day. However, this platform is not only an excellent place to share your life but can also be sued as a powerful business tool. You can curate your own feed with a blend of business and personal life.
If you are stuck in this question and cannot find innovation peeking through your brain, you are not alone. Global industry professionals state that increased exposure is the number one benefit of using social media. This is because all of these platforms have billions of active users. However, most people find generating content a bit challenging.
So, if you have no idea how to promote your business or even start one on Instagram, read on to know the steps.
7 Practical Strategies to Grow Your Business on Instagram
Identify Why You Choose Instagram
When you are trying to grow your business, it is essential to have goals. Try to have both short-term and long-term goals streamlined for yourself. As a marketing channel, Instagram is no different, and you need to invest your time and efforts in thinking about the future. Try asking yourself what you want to achieve out of your posts.
Say, for example, you want to provide Essay Assignment Help Calgary services to dreaded students, so your target audience would be students or experts. Common business goals include:
- Increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Build a loyal community.
- Display company values and cultures.
- Sell goods and services.
Plan out your goals and write them down to continuously monitor them. Then, make a checklist and check all the goals you have achieved. This will assignment help motivate and encourage you to keep going further.
Optimize Your Instagram Profile
If you want to use Instagram for a business, you need to create a worthy profile for yourself. Your profile should be like the homepage of your FOREX Assignment Help company. So, if you already use Instagram as a personal account, make another page for your business.
Make sure to create a good profile that is visually appealing and that will have a good and lasting impression on your viewers. Follow these tips to create a scintillating profile:
- Switch to an Instagram business account.
- Write a killer description of your company, category, industry and what it does.
- Follow a tone that will showcase your brand’s personality.
- Give your contact information and a link to your website.
- Add a call-to-action button to make it easier for followers to interact with you.
Find A Visual Aesthetic
Your Instagram is all about visuals. However, what works for your personal profile might not work for your business profile. Therefore, think about the aesthetics that you want to display on your profile page.
Determine the design, your branding guidelines etc. and be consistent with it. Here are some tips that will make your profile visually appealing:
- Choose a relevant colour palette that will create your distinct style.
- Use bright colours with high contrasts that will present thoughtful visual composition.
- Pay attention to the font that you are using, and it should be relevant to your profile.
- Finally, make it recognizable so that they will consistently complement each other and stand out.
Hashtags are an excellent way to reach out to a bigger audience. They have a uniform way to categorize content across all social media platforms. Hashtags allow users to discover content and follow accounts. If your business is about cheap essay writers, you need to use hashtags to amplify your posts.
However, for most people, it might not be easy to group organize and save hashtags. Here are some ways by which you can use hashtags on Instagram:
- Use your own insights to figure out what works best for you.
- Use more hashtags on your stories to engage with more people.
- Keep your audience in mind, and don’t use spammy or banned hashtags.
- Use a mix of longtail and popular hashtags in your Instagram bio.
Engage With Your Followers
Instagram is not about turning your profile into a sales pitch. Instead, you should learn to socialize and engage with your community. Moreover, if someone is taking out their time to share their thoughts with you, respond actively.
This will show them that you are listening and you care. Responding to comments will enable you to bring a strong community. Take a look at how you can engage with your followers:
- Make your content so that your audience engages with you.
- Be authentic, honest and relatable to allow people to see you as a people and brand.
- Respond to every comment that you find on your posts to build a community.
- Go live once in a while and open up about your life with your audience.
Be Consistent with Posts
Sticking to a schedule for every goal in life is considered to be a fruitful effort. Thus, if you want to grow your business on Instagram, be consistent about your posts. Find a schedule when your audience is most active and set up your posts accordingly.
This will allow your followers to understand your timeline. Here are the benefits of being consistent with the posts:
- Instagram always looks for content that is fresh and relevant to each person’s interests. Therefore, curate posts accordingly.
- Posting regularly allows you to land up on other people’s feeds, giving you more chances to get noticed.
- Posting regularly on similar time slots gets you higher engagement rates than others.
Try Different Types of Content
Instagram is a vast platform, and it has much assignment help more to explore than just photos. You can experiment with various types of content to engage with your audience and make your profile interesting.
Try out something like:
All of this content has its own advantages and its own preferences on the platform. Therefore, if you want to maximize your search, try these various types of content to engage with your audience.
Instagram is a great place to build your business. However, it is not as simple as posting photos and garnering likes and comments. It requires a lot more effort assignment help and patience to make your business grow on social media. So, follow these tips to connect with your potential customers, and regardless of your goals, start reaching heights.
Ashley Reed is a social media influencer hailing from Queensland, Australia. Having an MBA in marketing and finance, she suggests tips to businesses for social media marketing. Currently, she is working at MyAssignmnethelp.com as a subject matter expert. Additionally, she provides online dissertation proofreading help to dreaded students.
Read More: What is the future of Data Science in India?