A lot of Canon Printer users have a complaint that their printer isn’t responding instantly when they try to print. According to the report of the issue, the printer could not be responsive if there’s an inability to communicate between the two devices. In addition, if there’s an unstable or insecure network internet connection, it is possible that the Canon Printer stops giving any response when printing. However, there’s no need to be concerned as similar to other technical issues, they have solutions for rectification, and there’s a solution to correct the the Canon Printer not responding error. This post can be described in a straightforward and simple method. So, if you’re not skilled enough to solve this issue, go through this article thoroughly and then follow the method of action.
What Does Canon Printer Not Responding Error Mean?
“Canon Printer Not Responding “Canon Printer Not Responding” signifies that the printer hasn’t responded to the request from your computer. For printing anything it is required to issue a Print command. But, the printer may not be responding because of malfunctioning hardware, incorrect configurations or some services that are not responding. This error is in some way common and happens to all users at any time. visit also printer repair dubai .
What Triggers Canon Printer Not Responding Error?
There are many possible reasons which can lead to being faced with the Canon Printer Not Responding error problem. The most probable and real reasons is listed below. Take a look at:
- If you are using the wrong driver for your printer, or the driver could become out of date.
- The printer might not have a stable or no Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Canon Printer probably not set as the default printer.
- It could be that your cables aren’t connected to your computer or printer to allow wired connections.
- It is possible that the choice “Use Printer Offline” is likely to be turned on for Canon Printer device.
There’s nothing more frustrating than having to remove prints from your printer. Whatever the reason, you are experiencing the Canon Printer Stops Responding, it can be instantly repaired with simple tips and strategies. Let’s see the process of getting the printer to respond and printing with a perfect accuracy.
Fixing Tips To Solve Canon Printer Not Responding Error
The most cost-effective and one-stop Canon Printer Troubleshooting methods to resolve printer-related issues are listed below. Let’s take a look and begin following the steps each step by step: any other issue related to printer visit our website printer repair sharjah.
Solution 1: Double-check Your Printer Connection
It is always worthwhile to test the connection to the Canon printer to your computer. Here’s how to verify the connection:
- If Using USB Cable For Connecting Your Printer
- Check you have the cable correctly and securely inserted into the post. If not, gently disconnect the cable and connect with your printer. Then, make sure the cables are seated correctly in the ports of your printer as well as your computer.
- Simply connect your printer straight to your computer , without needing hub.
- Connect the cable to a different USB connection on the computer to see whether it works with connecting the printer.
- Additionally, you should use a different cable to connect since Canon Printer Won’t Respond due to a damaged or defective cable.
- If Using A Network Printer For Connection
- Check to make sure there is no problem with your network connection or the devices connected to the network, such as your modem and router.
- Check the status of your network connection and make sure the printer is connecting to the network.
- Replace or reconnect your network cable , if needed to establish a wired connection.
- Connect your printer to the workplace or home network to establish a wireless printer connectivity.
- If Using Bluetooth For Connecting The Devices
- Make sure that your printer is right next to your computer.
- Try re-pairing the printer on your computer, and then see whether this resolves the issue.
- If you are still having trouble with you’re experiencing Canon Printer isn’t responding while printing, follow the next method.
know more about Different type of commercial printers.
Solution 2: Run The Printer Troubleshooter
When you open the Printer Troubleshooter program on your Windows system it will identify the issue with your printer and fix it at the same time. Here’s how to use it:
- Start your Windows Search box, type “troubleshoot” and then hit the “Enter” key from your keyboard.
- Then, click on to open the “Troubleshoot” or “Troubleshooting” tab from the list of results.
- Now, you can open the troubleshooter.
- If you’re running Windows 10, click the “Printer” option and then select “Run the troubleshooter”.
- If you’re running Windows 7, simply click the “Use a printer” tab.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finish this Canon Troubleshooting Printer process.
Hope this been resolved to solve your printer’s issue.
Are you dissatisfied with the above solutions? Do you require more sophisticated advice to solve the Canon printer not responding issue? If so, call the helpline that is available 24 hours a day to speak to a tech-savvy. The problem with your printer will be fixed from the beginning and you will be able to print without obstruction.